Green plaque № 4124 in Bungay
Merchant's House (c.1500)
Early C16th building, associated with the Mercers and Drapers Company.
Once the Town's Guildhall, it survived the Great Fire of 1688 and some C16th windows are still to be seen.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Bungay
- Location: Earsham Street
- Parish: Bungay
- District Council: Waveney District Council
- District Council Ward: Bungay
- County Council: Suffolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Bungay
- UK Parliament Constituency: Waveney
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 4124 in Bungay