Green plaque № 5234 in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
The Mitcham Cricket Club Pavilion opened in May 1904 and commemorated when Tom Richardson's (Mitcham, Surrey & England) County XI played against the club in September of that year
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Merton
- Location: Mitcham Cricket Club, Cricket Green CR4 4LA
- London Borough: Merton Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Cricket Green
- London Assembly Constituency: Merton and Wandsworth
- UK Parliament Constituency: Mitcham and Morden
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 5234 in London