Green plaque № 6958 in Watton
The Willow House Built c. 1556, the Willow House is one of the oldest surviving houses in Watton and has been a vicarage, a school, a laundry and a dentists surgery.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Watton
- Location: 2 High Street
- Parish: Watton
- District Council: Breckland District Council
- District Council Ward: Watton
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Watton
- UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 6958 in Watton