Green plaque № 6960 in Watton
Crown Hotel Built c. 1760, during the 19th century the Crown Hotel was used for horse trading, had stabling for 200 horses and its own horse doctor.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Watton
- Location: High Street
- Parish: Watton
- District Council: Breckland District Council
- District Council Ward: Watton
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Watton
- UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 6960 in Watton