Green plaque № 8097 in Norwich
Site of St Olaf's Church
St Olaf's (or Olave's) was demolished in 1546. Olaf was king of Norway and was martyred in 1030. He rapidly became popular in those parts of England settled by Scandinavians.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Norwich
- Location: St Crispins Road/Botolph Street corner of Surrey Chapel free church
- District Council: Norwich City Council
- District Council Ward: Mancroft
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Mancroft
- UK Parliament Constituency: Norwich South
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 8097 in Norwich