Green plaque № 8151 in Norwich
William Norwyche 1406-1470
Philanthropist, Freeman of the City and Mayor of Norwich in 1461, buried with his wife Alice in this church, where they founded the Lady Chapel of St Mary and All Saints.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Norwich
- Location: Side of St Georges Church in Muspole Street
- District Council: Norwich City Council
- District Council Ward: Mancroft
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Mancroft
- UK Parliament Constituency: Norwich South
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 8151 in Norwich