Green plaque № 8160 in Norwich
St Mary's Baptist Church Has met on this site since 1745. From 1689 the church worshipped in the East Granary of the Blackfriars Convent and prior to this in private houses.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Norwich
- Location: St Mary's Baptist Church, St Mary's Plain
- District Council: Norwich City Council
- District Council Ward: Mancroft
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Mancroft
- UK Parliament Constituency: Norwich South
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 8160 in Norwich