Green plaque № 8165 in Norwich
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Site of the Pre-Conquest church of St Vedast. Founded before the reign of Edward the Confesser. The church was demolished in 1540.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Norwich
- Location: Temple House, 8-12 St Vedast Street
- District Council: Norwich City Council
- District Council Ward: Thorpe Hamlet
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Thorpe Hamlet
- UK Parliament Constituency: Norwich South
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 8165 in Norwich