Green plaque № 8171 in Norwich
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Derived its name from a Synagogue built on this site in 1848, and was destroyed by enemy action 1942. It was the only street so named in this country.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Norwich
- Location: Mountergate, on wall of former Norwich Brewery
- District Council: Norwich City Council
- District Council Ward: Thorpe Hamlet
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Thorpe Hamlet
- UK Parliament Constituency: Norwich South
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 8171 in Norwich