This was the largest Baptist chapel in town, built in 1841 through the personal efforts of the Rev. Thomas Wigner. He had trained at the Stepney College, and was the Minister here in 1839-65, creating a religious revival.
Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
Location: Blackfriars Street
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central