Lewes Dispensary was established
in 1847, funded by the Pest House
charity and public subscription.
It soon moved here, adding three
accident beds in 1867 and the
Victoria wards in 1888.
The present hospital
was opened in 1910.
Plaque Colour: Grey
Local area map loading...
Location: School Hill
District Council: Lewes District Council
District Council Ward: Lewes Bridge
County Council: East Sussex County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Ringmer and Lewes Bridge