River Police Station
Encouraged by local ship owners,
the Admiralty formed the first
River Police on 4th August, 1845
with 21 men and 6 rowing boats.
This station was built in 1910,
Fenwicke and Watson,
Erected: 1 January 1986
Plaque Colour: Grey
Local area map loading...
Location: Swing Bridge approach road on the side of the former Police Station. (La Riviera Restaurant)