Grey plaque № 9850 in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Kew Bridge Pumping Station Unique in its approach to the preservation of water pumping equipment, in particular the original installations of five famous Cornish beam engines.
- Erected: 10 July 1997
- Plaque Colour: Grey
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Hounslow
- Location: Kew Bridge Steam Museum, Green Dragon Lane, Brentford, TW8 0EN
- London Borough: Hounslow Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Brentford
- London Assembly Constituency: South West
- UK Parliament Constituency: Brentford and Isleworth
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Grey plaque № 9850 in London