H. G. Reid, North Eastern Daily Gazette, W. H. Blessley, and R. Lofthouse green plaque in Middlesbrough
11-13 Zetland Road These two buildings were commissioned by H. G. Reid, and were the home of the North Eastern Daily Gazette, Middlesbrough's first daily newspaper. W. H. Blessley designed No. 13 in the Italianate style in 1871. No. 11 was designed in the Northern Renaissance style by R. Lofthouse in 1893.