Harold Moody blue plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Dr Harold Moody 1882–1947 campaigner for racial equality lived and worked here
Harold Arundel Moody (8 October 1882 – 24 April 1947) was a physician in London who established the League of Coloured Peoples in 1931 with the support of the Quakers.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Southwark
- Location: 164 Queens Road, Peckham, SE15
- London Borough: Southwark Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Nunhead
- London Assembly Constituency: Lambeth and Southwark
- UK Parliament Constituency: Camberwell and Peckham
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Harold Moody blue plaque in London