Henry Tate blue plaque in Wirral
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Sir Henry Tate sugar magnate and founder of the Tate Gallery traded here 1851-1861
- Erected: 3 October 2001
- Plaque Colour: Blue
- Subject Commemorated: Sir Henry Tate
Sir Henry Tate, 1st Baronet (11 March 1819 White Coppice near Chorley Lancashire – 5 December 1899) was an English sugar merchant and philanthropist, noted for establishing the Tate Gallery, London.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Birkenhead
- Location: 42 Hamilton Square, Birkenhead
- Metropolitan District: Wirral Borough Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: Birkenhead and Tranmere
- UK Parliament Constituency: Birkenhead
- Region: North West
Tell us what you know about Henry Tate blue plaque in Wirral