Herbert Warehouse, Kimberley Warehouse, and Phillpotts Warehouse black plaque in Gloucester
Herbert, Kimberley & Phillpotts Warehouses
Dating from 1846 these three warehouses were built to accommodate the growth in grain imports following the repeal of the corn laws the same year.
Phillpotts and Kimberley are named after the corn merchants who used them.
Herbert was occupied by T. Robinson & Co., but named after its owner, a local solicitor.