Hill Street Gate. 'Made new' about 1423, it's original form and construction date are unknown. The town wall on either side was built in the 1390s. The gate was demolished in the latter half of the 19th Century. Bond's Hospital was later extended over the wall and Bond St. opposite laid out directly over another section. The site of the gate is now marked in the roadway adjacent.