Holy Trinity blue plaque in Hull
Construction began in 1285 on the site of an earlier church. Holy Trinity is England's largest parish church by area. The transepts include some of the earliest medieval brickwork in Britain.
- Erected: 1 January 1986
- Plaque Colour: Blue
- Subject Commemorated: Holy Trinity
Holy Trinity Church is an Anglican parish church in the centre of Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Hull
- Location: Holy Trinity Church, opposite Vicar Lane
- Unitary Authority: Hull City Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Myton
- UK Parliament Constituency: Kingston upon Hull West and Hessle
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about Holy Trinity blue plaque in Hull