Humber Ferry blue plaque in Hull
A ferry between Hull and Lincolnshire was first recorded in 1315. The Humber Ferry operated between here and New Holland from 1825 until the completion of the Humber Bridge in 1981.
- Erected: 1 January 1999
- Plaque Colour: Blue
- Subject Commemorated: Humber Ferry
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Hull
- Location: Old ticket office, opposite the Victoria pier
- Unitary Authority: Hull City Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Myton
- UK Parliament Constituency: Kingston upon Hull West and Hessle
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about Humber Ferry blue plaque in Hull