James Herriot red plaque in Manchester
Original site of the Manchester and Salford Adult Deaf and Dumb Benevolent Association, founded in 1846 by deaf tailor, James Herriot.
- Erected: 1 January 1998
- Plaque Colour: Red
- Subject Commemorated: James Herriot
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Manchester
- Location: Elizabeth House, St. Peters Square
- Metropolitan District: Manchester City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: City Centre
- UK Parliament Constituency: Manchester Central
- Region: North West
Tell us what you know about James Herriot red plaque in Manchester