James MacKenzie blue plaque in London
Sir James MacKenzie F.R.S. 1853-1925 Physician lived and worked here 1907-1911
Sir James Mackenzie FRS (12 April 1853 – 26 January 1925) was a Scottish cardiologist, pioneer in the study of cardiac arrhythmias.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Westminster City Council
- Location: 17 Bentinck Street, W1
- London Borough: Westminster City Council
- London Borough Ward: Marylebone High Street
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Cities of London and Westminster
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about James MacKenzie blue plaque in London