James Miller blue plaque in Glasgow
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Springburn College built in 1909 as the headquarters of the North British Locomotive Company, then the largest firm of its kind in Europe. Architect: James Miller
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Glasgow
- Location: Flemington House, 110 Flemington Street, Springburn, G21 4BX
- Unitary Authority: Glasgow City Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Springburn
- Scottish Parliament Constituency: Glasgow Maryhill and Springburn
- Scottish Parliament Region: Glasgow
- UK Parliament Constituency: Glasgow North East
- Region: Scotland
Tell us what you know about James Miller blue plaque in Glasgow