Jim Connell maroon plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Jim Connell 1852-1929 Irish, Socialist and Author of 'The Red Flag' lived here 1915-1929
- Erected: 8 February 1989
- Plaque Colour: Maroon
- Subject Commemorated: Jim Connell
Jim Connell (27 March 1852 – February 1929) was an Irish political activist of the late 19th century and early 20th century, best known as the writer of the anthem "The Red Flag" in December 1889.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Lewisham
- Location: 22A Stondon Park, Lewisham
- London Borough: Lewisham Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Crofton Park
- London Assembly Constituency: Greenwich and Lewisham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Lewisham, Deptford
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Jim Connell maroon plaque in London