John Alder blue plaque in Abingdon
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
John Alder (c.1712 - 1780) lottery winner and public benefactor lived here
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Abingdon on Thames
- Location: 39 Stert Street, formerly the Mitre Inn
- Parish: Abingdon on Thames
- District Council: Vale of White Horse District Council
- District Council Ward: Abingdon Abbey and Barton
- County Council: Oxfordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Abingdon East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Oxford West and Abingdon
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about John Alder blue plaque in Abingdon