John Greene Crosse blue plaque in Norwich
John Greene Crosse M.D., F.R.C.S., F.R.S
The celebrated surgeon of the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital lived here. He published works on physiognomy, early uses of vaccination in Norfolk and the treatment of bladder stones.
John Green Crosse, FRCS, FRS (1790–1850) was a well known English surgeon of his day, at the old Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Norwich
- Location: Norwich
- District Council: Norwich City Council
- District Council Ward: Mancroft
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Mancroft
- UK Parliament Constituency: Norwich South
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about John Greene Crosse blue plaque in Norwich