John Lee blue plaque in Wakefield
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
John Lee 1759-1836 the lawyer-entrepeneur who developed St. John's Square and initiated what is probably the first public railway, the Lake Lock Rail Road, lived here from 1802 until his death
- Erected: 1 January 1995
- Plaque Colour: Blue
- Subject Commemorated: John Lee
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Wakefield
- Location: 2 St Johns Square
- Metropolitan District: Wakefield City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: Wakefield North
- UK Parliament Constituency: Wakefield
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about John Lee blue plaque in Wakefield