John Potter blue plaque in Wakefield
John Potter DD 1674-1747, Bishop of Oxford and from 1737 Archbishop of Canterbury, lived as a boy in the family home here above his father's draper's shop
John Potter (c. 1674 – 10 October 1747) was Archbishop of Canterbury (1737-1747).
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Wakefield
- Location: The Black Rock, Cross Square
- Metropolitan District: Wakefield City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: Wakefield North
- UK Parliament Constituency: Wakefield
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about John Potter blue plaque in Wakefield