John Turner green plaque in King's Lynn
1 King Street Sir John Turner (1632-1712) merchant lived here. Mayor 1678 & 1692, M.P. for Lynn, patron of Henry Bell, architect. The Custom House and Duke's Head Hotel were built for him.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in King's Lynn
- Location: 1 King Street
- District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
- District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: North West Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about John Turner green plaque in King's Lynn