John Tweed blue plaque in London
John Tweed (1863-1933), sculptor, lived here.
- Erected: 1 January 1985
- Plaque Colour: Blue
- Subject Commemorated: John Tweed
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kensington and Chelsea
- Location: 108 Cheyne Walk, Kensington and Chelsea, SW10
- London Borough: Kensington and Chelsea Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Chelsea Riverside
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Chelsea and Fulham
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about John Tweed blue plaque in London