Joseph Paxton blue plaque in London
On this site stood
The Home of
Sir Joseph Paxton 1852 - 1865
Sir Henry Buckland 1922 - 1956
Sir Joseph Paxton (3 August 1803 – 8 June 1865) was an English gardener, architect and Member of Parliament, best known for designing The Crystal Palace.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Lewisham
- Location: 110 Westwood Hill
- London Borough: Lewisham Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Sydenham
- London Assembly Constituency: Greenwich and Lewisham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Lewisham West and Penge
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Joseph Paxton blue plaque in London