Josiah Pullen stone plaque in Oxford
Near this spot stood the famous elm planted by the Rev. Josiah Pullen about 1680 and known as Joe Pullen's Tree. Destroyed by fire on 13 October 1909.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Oxford
- Location: Cuckoo Lane
- District Council: Oxford City Council
- District Council Ward: Headington Hill and Northway
- County Council: Oxfordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Headington and Quarry
- UK Parliament Constituency: Oxford East
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Josiah Pullen stone plaque in Oxford