Ken Colyer blue plaque in London
Ken Colyer 1928-1988 played New Orleans jazz here in the basement 'Studio 51' 1950-1973
Kenneth Colyer (18 April 1928 – 8 March 1988) was an English jazz trumpeter and cornetist, devoted to New Orleans jazz. His band was also known for skiffle interludes.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Westminster City Council
- Location: 12 Great Newport Street
- London Borough: Westminster City Council
- London Borough Ward: St James's
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Cities of London and Westminster
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Ken Colyer blue plaque in London