Landgate. This ancient monument was built in 1329 when Edward III made grants for further fortifying the town, and of the four gateways built this is the only existing one. It has a chamber over the arch and two towers. There were gates, a portcullis and a drawbridge
Landgate, formerly the Department of Land Information (DLI), the Department of Land Administration (DOLA) and the Department of Lands and Surveys (DOLS) is the statutory authority responsible for property and land information in Western Australia, Australia.