Leamington Spa Station blue plaque in Leamington Spa
Leamington Spa Railway Station
This Art Deco station was opened in 1939 by the Great Western Railway to replace the original building of 1852.
Restoration of the booking hall carried out by Chiltern Railways with the support of the Friends of Leamington Station, Royal Leamington Spa Town Council and the Railway Heritage Trust, was completed in 2008.
This station is listed Grade II.