Lewis Grassic Gibbon yellow plaque in Aberdeen
Lewis Grassic Gibbon (James Leslie Mitchell) 1901-1935 author of A Scots Quair lived here 1917-1919
Lewis Grassic Gibbon was the pseudonym of James Leslie Mitchell (13 February 1901 – 7 February 1935), a Scottish writer.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Aberdeen
- Location: 5 St Mary's Place
- Unitary Authority: Aberdeen City Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Torry/Ferryhill
- Scottish Parliament Constituency: Aberdeen Central
- Scottish Parliament Region: North East Scotland
- UK Parliament Constituency: Aberdeen South
- Region: Scotland
Tell us what you know about Lewis Grassic Gibbon yellow plaque in Aberdeen