Lizzie Taff blue plaque in Chard
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
A hall in the centre of the street here was an Assize Court and Market House 1600-1834. Here too Lizzie Taff was sold in 1801 for half a crown by her husband
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Chard Town
- Location: Dolland & Aitcheson, Fore Street
- Parish: Chard Town
- District Council: South Somerset District Council
- District Council Ward: Chard Holyrood
- County Council: Somerset County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Chard South
- UK Parliament Constituency: Yeovil
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Lizzie Taff blue plaque in Chard