Ludgate blue plaque in London
Site of Ludgate demolished 1760
- Plaque Colour: Blue
- Subject Commemorated: Ludgate
Ludgate was the westernmost gate in London Wall. The name survives in Ludgate Hill, an eastward continuation of Fleet Street, and Ludgate Circus.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in City of London Corporation
- Location: Ludgate, EC4
- London Borough: City of London Corporation
- London Borough Ward: Farringdon Within
- London Assembly Constituency: City and East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Cities of London and Westminster
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Ludgate blue plaque in London