Mark Lemon blue plaque in London
Mark Lemon co-founder and first editor of "Punch" lived in this house 1817 to 1823
- Plaque Colour: Blue
- Subject Commemorated: Mark Lemon
Mark Lemon (London 30 November 1809 – 23 May 1870 Crawley) was founding editor of both Punch and The Field.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Barnet
- Location: Church Farmhouse Museum, Greyhound Hill, NW4
- London Borough: Barnet Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Hendon
- London Assembly Constituency: Barnet and Camden
- UK Parliament Constituency: Hendon
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Mark Lemon blue plaque in London