Max Beerbohm blue plaque in London
Sir Max Beerbohm (1872-1956), artist and writer, born here.
Sir Henry Maximilian "Max" Beerbohm (London 24 August 1872 – 20 May 1956 Rapallo) was an English essayist, parodist, and caricaturist best known today for his 1911 novel Zuleika Dobson.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kensington and Chelsea
- Location: 57 Palace Gardens Terrace, Kensington and Chelsea, W8
- London Borough: Kensington and Chelsea Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Campden
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Kensington
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Max Beerbohm blue plaque in London