Morell Mackenzie green plaque in London
Sir Morell Mackenzie 1837-1892 founded the world's first hospital for diseases of the throat in a building on this site in 1865
Sir Morell Mackenzie (July 7, 1837 – February 3, 1892) was a British physician, one of the pioneers of laryngology in the United Kingdom.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Westminster City Council
- Location: 32-33 Golden Square
- London Borough: Westminster City Council
- London Borough Ward: West End
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Cities of London and Westminster
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Morell Mackenzie green plaque in London