National Institute for the Deaf bronze plaque in London
This building was opened as the headquarters of the National Institute for the Deaf by His Majesty King George VI when HRH the Duke of York on the 11th day of June 1936.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Camden
- Location: 105 Gower Street
- London Borough: Camden Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Bloomsbury
- London Assembly Constituency: Barnet and Camden
- UK Parliament Constituency: Holborn and St Pancras
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about National Institute for the Deaf bronze plaque in London