Norman Douglas blue plaque in London
Norman Douglas 1868-1952 writer lived here
For the New Zealand politician see Norman Douglas (New Zealand)George Norman Douglas (8 December 1868 – 7 February 1952) was a British writer, now best known for his 1917 novel South Wind.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Wandsworth
- Location: 63 Albany Mansions, Albert Bridge Road, SW11 Wandsworth
- London Borough: Wandsworth Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Queenstown
- London Assembly Constituency: Merton and Wandsworth
- UK Parliament Constituency: Battersea
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Norman Douglas blue plaque in London