Norwich Horse Fair green plaque in Norwich
The site of the Horse Fairs during the reign of King Edward I 1272-1307 and King Edward II 1307-1327. It was moved to the Castle ditches by order of King Henry VII in 1500.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Norwich
- Location: Between the doorways of 1A and 2A Blickling Court, St Faiths Lane
- District Council: Norwich City Council
- District Council Ward: Thorpe Hamlet
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Thorpe Hamlet
- UK Parliament Constituency: Norwich South
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Norwich Horse Fair green plaque in Norwich