Philip Wilson Steer blue plaque in London
Philip Wilson Steer 1860-1942 painter lived and died here
Philip Wilson Steer OM (28 Dec 1860 – 18 March 1942) was a British painter of landscape and occasional portraits and figure studies. He was a leading figure in the Impressionist movement in Britain.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kensington and Chelsea
- Location: 109 Cheyne Walk, Kensington and Chelsea, SW10
- London Borough: Kensington and Chelsea Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Chelsea Riverside
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Chelsea and Fulham
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Philip Wilson Steer blue plaque in London