Phyllis Pearsall blue plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Phyllis Pearsall 1906-1996 inventor of the London A to Z
Phyllis Isobella Pearsall MBE (25 September 1906 – 28 August 1996) was a British painter and writer who founded the Geographers' A-Z Map Company. She created London's first popular indexed map.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Southwark
- Location: 3 Court Lane Gardens, Court Lane, Dulwich, SE21
- London Borough: Southwark Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Village
- London Assembly Constituency: Lambeth and Southwark
- UK Parliament Constituency: Dulwich and West Norwood
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Phyllis Pearsall blue plaque in London