Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
On this site stood a Garage for the Steam Buses which The National Steam Car Company opened in 1911. The Clock Tower is a replica of the one which existed until 1999.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Southwark
- Location: Nunhead Lane, SE15
- London Borough: Southwark Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: The Lane
- London Assembly Constituency: Lambeth and Southwark
- UK Parliament Constituency: Camberwell and Peckham
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about plaque № 10453 in London