St Vincent's takes its name from the Brothers of St Vincent de Paul who ran a boy's orphanage in an old house on this site in the 1860s. The Sisters of the Misericorde of Seez lived here from 1868 to 1964 and rebuilt the house in 1913. Since 1968 St Vincent's has been a care home. It was again rebuilt in 2006.
Local area map loading...
Location: Queen Caroline Street, W6
London Borough: Hammersmith and Fulham Borough Council