plaque № 12168 in Chalfont St Peter
Beech Cottage, 12 High Street. Built c.1708 and demolished in 1979. Home to 'atomic spy' Alan Nunn May in the 1950s, the site later gave way to Budgens' supermarket car park.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Chalfont St Peter
- Location: Budgens Car Park
- Parish: Chalfont St Peter
- District Council: Chiltern District Council
- District Council Ward: Central
- County Council: Buckinghamshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Chalfont St Peter
- UK Parliament Constituency: Chesham and Amersham
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about plaque № 12168 in Chalfont St Peter