Westminster Public Baths and Wash-Houses. The United parishes of St Margaret and St John the Evangelist adopted the Act of 1845 on the 8th Jan 1847 and purchased this freehold site and erected the former building thereon these baths and wash-houses were rebuilt A.D. 1892 upon an enlarged site.
Local area map loading...
Location: Great Smith Street
London Borough: Westminster City Council
London Borough Ward: St James's
London Assembly Constituency: West Central
UK Parliament Constituency: Cities of London and Westminster